Your role is to play

By Jeanna Gabellini, CPPC, Law of Attraction Expert, publishes the weekly ezine Designing Your MasterPeace. If you're ready to attract more money, a growing business, and great relationships with fun and ease, get your FREE tips and tools now at www.MasterPeaceCoaching.com

"We encourage you to decide, as early in life as possible, that your dominant intent and reason for existence is to live happily ever after. That would be a very good career choice: to gravitate toward those activities and to embrace those desires that harmonize with your core intentions, which are freedom and growth and joy. Make a "career" of living a happy life rather than trying to find work that will produce enough income that you can do the things with your money that will then make you happy. When feeling happy is of paramount importance to you and what you do "for a living" makes you happy you have found the best of all combinations." ~ Abraham-Hicks
The quote above makes perfect sense to me. After all, I am a Law of Attraction coach. I have spent thousands of class hours preaching the message of "If it ain't fun, don't do it" and "Fun is #1!" But, there are times when it seems like playing is not an option.
I had an experience last night where I got to practice finding the fun in a painful moment. I had gone to bed with some unusual pain near my pelvis. I had a couple of negative thoughts about "what was wrong". Then I made the choice to trust that all was well with my body.
In the middle of the night I woke up in severe pain. Whoa! What the heck was going on? The scary thoughts came again. I went to worst-case scenarios in ten seconds flat! I knew I could make a different choice. I decided to have some fun and use my inner magician.
I know that the Law of Attraction allows us to literally create anything. Anything. I began to focus on sleep. My intention was to fall asleep easily, even if the pain remained and also that when I woke up the pain would be gone. I truly looked at this process as a little game.
I woke up this morning with a smile. I realized that it only took me about two minutes last night to fall back asleep and my pain was gone. That was easy! I know that what kept it light was not "trying" to force the pain out with my thoughts, but focusing on playing with my magic powers as a creator of my reality.
This same perspective can be used in financial distress as well. Do you have an expense you're afraid you can't afford? What if it became a game to attract unexpected income? If you don't know where the money will come from, you only have two choices. You can either worry or let go of the stress. I always vote for the latter.
The game is to allow the Universe to surprise you with a source of revenue. In order to play the game, you have to trust that the Universe will play it's role in excellence. After all, it's job is to coordinate circumstances, people and events to support your requests. Your challenge and role is to continue to appreciate any small evidence in your favor, have fun with all things you enjoy and trust in your power to perfectly create your life without working yourself so hard.
(C) 2009 MasterPeace Coaching

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Paradox of Life

The African Queen